Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 5 Game, Part 2!

Here is the marker I will be using in the photos I take (I absolutely love my engagement ring!):



And here are the photos!

#1 - Animagus: (Internet image)



#2 - Daily Prophet (which, here, is cleverly disguised as a Muggle paper):



#3 - Bowtruckle (This is a very special bowtruckle from a Knit Picks tree that I coerced out into the open with some wood lice!):



#4 - Extendable Ears:


#5 - Radish Earrings:


#6 - Forbidden Forest (my marker is in this picture, I promise you...on my left ring finger!):


#7 - Golden Cherub: (Internet image)



#8 - Thestral
(Hey, it only said "fleshless black-winged skeleton! LOL He's holding my ring...):


#9 - High Inquisitor: (Internet image)



#10 - Educational Decree: (Internet image)







No comments: