Thursday, July 23, 2009

IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!!

Well, how about that! I just posted today about the progress on my spoilee's kit, and a couple of hours later, an owl shows up! My kit from Bridget the Bloodthirsty arrived! (It was pretty quick, too! Less than a week!)

Everything was wrapped in the prettiest shades of blue and bronze! (SOAR RAVENCLAW!!!)
Here's my prettyprettyprettypretty blue yarn (which I immediately had to pull out and pet! Gorgeous!!!) and two lace patterns (both of which I am excited to try out!):
My first ever bamboo crochet hook (I can't wait to try it!) with crochet grips (which always reminds me of the pencil grips that were cool back in the day...lol) and pins for blocking my pretty lace projects:
A lovely pencil tin for holding knit and crochet notions and a T-I-double GUH-ER cross stitch kit (my spoiler stalked me well!!! LOL):
My recyclable tote bag (to be used for yarny goodness or shopping), cute pin that says "Eat. Sleep. Knit." (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!) and B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL stitch markers in Ravenclaw colors, made by Bridget herself!!!:
Blood Pops for myself and my two poltergeists:
And two critters that snuck into the package in the midst of the Manticore Cabin clean up (lot of butterbeer sloshing evidently made one big, sticky mess that lured somre creepy crawlies in!):
My whole WONDERFUL kit together:
THANK YOU, BRIDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!! (Now I have to go reclaim it from the poltergeists...lol)

8 comments:

Bridget The Bloodthirsty said...

I so glad you liked it! I tried really hard to put together a fun but useful package for you.

Those ants have wire in their legs so they are bendy! Do watch out though, as the wire I used sometimes likes to poke a little bit out of their feet. Just stuff it back in!

Eat Sleep Knit doubles as my personal slogan and my favorite online yarn store. Check them out sometime at eatsleepknit.com (I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I'm just a shop-a-holic spreading the word)!

Sarah said...

That's an awesome kit!! How fun! Lucky YOU!!

Hermione Bagnold said...

Ooooooooh, wow...just checked that site...I can EASILY see how one could be a shopaholic over there!!!

femmusic said...

Ooo, that is one awesome kit! Love the stitch markers--perfect colours!

Lizzie Wychwood said...

What a fabulous kit! I love the bugs and the stitch-markers, lucky you!

Devon said...

Wow, that's amazing!! You're so lucky you got yours already!!! Love it!

AshAsh said...

Love it! Way to go, Bridget! And I second the love of eatsleepknit.com. They're super fast and super nice to work with. :)

sylvo said...

Oooo that looks so fabulous! The stitch markers are very pretty. I'm sure you'll have fun with all of the great goodies!