Thursday, July 23, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Wow! I didn't realize how much I was putting off by focusing on the trip to England! (And no, I've not yet completed blogging about it...Poppy and I got a whole day with Lizzie that I have yet to share!) But as of right now, I am working on Ms. Pettigrew's bag and the Cabin CAL/KAL...then I need to take pictures, wrap it all up, and send Persephone on her way with the completed kit. On top of that, (that's right, there's more!) my cousin's husband is going to be visiting Venice within the next couple of weeks (I was going to try and meet up with him in bella Venizia) and I have a friend that is in dire need of some crafted items. Okay, well, maybe not dire need, and it doesn't have to be crafted...she's working on a VBS-style camp with a church related activity, and she needs pirate-y stuff. So I want to try and make a bunch of eyepatches and booty bags. I found a couple of good, free patterns (and even some elastic for the eyepatches so I don't have to bother with the straps!), but whether or not I get to it in time to send it out and get it to her before she needs it is another story altogether...now I'm off to the Trumpet to share where I'm at with my kit, since I really shouldn't do it here...

No comments: