Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hogsmeade...

Due to circumstances beyond my control involving out of control owls, I, unfortunately missed out on the first Hogsmeade trip of the year! To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. But my stay in St. Mungo's wasn't all bad, I suppose. I was able to get some much needed rest, though it seems that I lost my duel. To say I'm not disappointed would be a lie, but at the same time, I now have more time to devote to my studies and S.P.E.W.

I really hate to cut this short, but the Muggle contraption called the "Internet" has gone out at my Muggle residence (I was instructed my St. Mungo's staff to take off a bit more time to recuperate) and I am at present borrowing the use of a friend's computer. I hope to be back at Hogwarts soon!!!

No comments: