1. What potion has the strange side effects of excessive singing and nose-tweaking? (Elixir to Induce) Euphoria
2. What ingredient can be used to counteract the effect of the above side effects? Peppermint
3. How much can you get for Acromantula venom? 100 galleons a pint
4. What is the most powerful love potion in the world? Amortentia
5. What antidote does Harry use to help Ron when he is poisoned by Madam Rosmerta's finest mead? A bezoar
6. How does Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Owl Order Service get their potions past the security at Hogwarts to their customers? disguises them as perfumes and the like
7. What did Draco Malfoy make in Potions class when Professor Slughorn assigned them to make something amusing? Hiccuping Solution
8. What spells will not work in an area affected by Instant Darkness Powder? no light spells (such as Lumos and Incendio)
9. What are the ingredients for the Draught of Living Death? Wormwood, asphodel, velarian roots and a sopopherous bean
10. How much will unicorn tail hair fetch? 10 galleons a hair
Answering the following questions are extra credit and will earn you an additional ticket in the drawing for the prize.
11. Do you prefer to knit or crochet? crochet, though knitting is quickly pulling even on preference!
12. What is your favorite weight yarn to knit/crochet with? worsted
13. What fiber contents do you most like to knit/crochet with? What fiber contents do you dislike knitting/crocheting with? I've not tried enough to really know, though I am getting tired of 100% acrylic...
14. How many complete pair of socks have you knit/crochet? 1 knit and 1 crochet
15. What is your favorite item to knit/crochet? Crochet: blankets Knit: dishcloths
16. What is your favorite treat? skittles or Reece's
17. Do you drink coffee, tea, or both? neither, but if I HAD to pick, (iced) tea
18. Do you have an online wish list? If so, where? yes, on amazon.com (you can find the list here)
19. How many Ravelry groups are you in? 19
20. Is there any special item you have been really wanting, but can't find in your local area? Hahahaha, a GOOD, LARGE craft store that is open late enough for me to get to shop!!!