Monday, October 11, 2010

Trying again!

Let's see if I can't stay ahead on this blogging thing! (Well, for now...obviously it'll get a bit more difficult once the move is in full swing...) We're still waiting to hear on when we're supposed to leave Italy, so I actually possibly could make it to the UK for the premiere of Deathly Hallows! (This move has really crummy timing...it disrupts the elder poltergeist's school year, it's debatable if I'll get to see Deathly Hallows in a timely manner, I'll most likely miss the postponed craft fair, I am missing a base theater musical production of "Fiddler on the Roof" in which I know 2 of the cast members...) At any rate, today is an American holiday (thank you, Christopher Columbus, for discovering America!), so while the poltergeist doesn't have school and Mr. Bagnold doesn't have work, the entire Italian economy is open to my continued hunt of the things that will help me get over this bit of Emma's kit that's got me stumped! :D I know exactly where to go looking, too...I just hope they're open! (I'm not sure why they wouldn't be, but I've never really gotten a firm grasp on when and why Italian shops close...) I guess I'd better get to it before they shut down for lunch and riposo!

No comments: