Thursday, October 28, 2010

Muggle Technology

Eesh. And yet another example of silly Muggle technology giving me issues. Last night I lost my Internet connection and earlier that day (after the world's worst morning) I ran out of minutes on my phone. Mr. Bagnold is working 12-hour shifts, so I don't get to go get minutes on my phone myself and have to wait for him to remember for him to do it on his own. So when my Internet went down (despite all of not only my efforts, but those of Mr. Bagnold!), I felt very isolated and disconnected! I was offline for over 12 hours, but blessedly I did get my connection back. So now I'm blogging before it happens again! (That's what I get for procrastinating, huh?!) It seems to fluctuate with the temperature (which is highly annoying!), and as it gets very cold at night and remains fairly cold or chilly during the day. Blah.

Anyway, because of the lack of vehicular access, the elusive item for Emma's kit sadly remains so. :( We're still waiting on our orders, which is driving me bonkers, and I've been sick lately. (Wow, what a negative post...LOL) I can't wait to be in Germany!!!

No comments: