Monday, October 18, 2010

C-C-C-C-C-C-COLD!!!!

Brrrrr! I woke up this morning and had a very hard time making myself get out of bed! When the house you live in doesn't have carpeted floors and the front door doesn't have proper seals on it, it gets quite cold indoors! Even now I'm shivering, though it is not truly that cold. I've just not really been properly warm all day. And on top of that, I think the elder poltergeist brought home some more sicky germs.

I haven't seen an activity posted yet for this week, but seeing as how my week is jam-packed with appointments, I wanted to get my blogging done early on! So much paperwork to get done just to get the one that says "Yes! They are clear to move! Here's the date you are leaving!" Ugh. And they had better be snappy about getting us that single paper after our appointments are done, or else it could mean the poltergeists and I are not only left behind by Mr. Bagnold while he reports for duty at our new base, but also that the three of us would have to go all the way back to the U.S. until it has been pushed through, just to turn around and head back to Germany! Ick! I truly hope it doesn't come to that.

I've been plugging away on Emma's kit, and am very pleased with the progress I've made, for the most part. There was one thing I made that the younger poltergeist got a hold of and broke, and once I re-made it, Mr. Bagnold teased me about it not being perfect...which is very not nice, because now I have to make it a third time! There's no way I can send something second-rate! Item number 2 I've been working on has been a little tricky, color-wise, but I think I've nearly got it now. And the "elusive ____________" still remains so at this point. I'm hoping to find what I need some time this week when we're out and about tending appointments...we will see!!!

No comments: