Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another week over...

I cannot believe how this past week has just flown by!!! (Hmm, maybe it's because I spent so much time sleeping...lol) I was so good last week about blogging, and this week, I'm back to the last minute (almost)! Definitely no time for the homework this week (which actually pains me to skip)...things have been busy with the older one going to school. I'm not fond of how it breaks up my day to have to drop him off and pick him up at the bus stop. (And yes, I do have to...if I'm not there, they won't let him off the bus, and if I leave him to get on by himself in the morning, I could get in serious trouble with MoM officials...one of the things about living in your non-native country...) I can be in the middle of knitting or beading or cleaning, and the second that my alarm goes off, I have to drop it all to go wait for him at the bus stop. I'm definitely looking forward to next year, though, when I won't feel guilty for laying down after seeing them off in the morning. I feel horrible for laying down when my younger one is so wide awake, but can barely even function.

Tonight Mr. Bagnold is off gallivanting with a friend (well, okay, not really gallivanting...they're playing the Muggle video game Borderlands...and have been at it all day...he likely won't be home until tomorrow!), which is fine with me, but it makes me really miss having Poppy and Meladia so nearby! I keep telling myself "Soon.....soon.....soon...." and we'll only be a couple hours away from Poppy, but we still don't have that blasted paper that tells us exactly when "soon" is...it's a bit maddening, really...okay, now I'm off to post on the family blog about Emma's kit!

No comments: