Monday, June 14, 2010

Owl Delays

I had every intention of sending out my package to Siobhan today for S.P.E.W. (and in the process send off a couple of other packages that are needing to go out!), but somehow I never made it out the front door. Today had nothing to do with poltergeist-hidden keys, either. I stayed up late tagging the hats I'm sending to a cancer treatment facility, with fiber content and washing instructions, so I got a late start to the day, and it just went all downhill from there. On top of that, I kept myself plenty busy with other yarn-related activities, not to mention playing with play-doh with the poltergeists. It's definitely been one of the more laid back kind of days. Tomorrow is a new day, though, with nothing gone amiss, and here's to hoping I can get it started off on the right foot and be productive! Goodness knows the state of my house attests that I need to be...

No comments: