Sunday, April 4, 2010

Transfiguration and Charms

I'm so excited! I love homework! (Honest!) In fact, I'm so excited that I'm participating in this week's activity, even though I'm the one that assigned it! I even already have 4 of them completed on the first night! (I will be adding more as I complete them.)

Here is my originality marker!:



Bowtruckle

Animatus Brindilla!


 
Rememberall

Addica Memorious!



 
Golden Snitch

Creatorium Snitch!



 
Hagrid's Rock Cakes

Consumera Terra!



 
Decoy Detonator


Distractus Mobilia!


Nose-Biting Teacup

Pranksterium Tassa!


Spectrespecs

Vista Expandium!

Time Turner

Modifica Tempo!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love these, especially the decoy detonator. I'll never trust a box of raisins again!

Hermione Bagnold said...

Thanks! LOL The raisin box is actually full of jelly beans (I couldn't get a good pic of that) so that when it falls over, jelly beans go clattering everywhere! :)

Ashley said...

awesome transfigurations no wonder you are called hermione