Saturday, September 25, 2010

What a Week!

Wow! I don't think I can even put in the thought and effort into the blogging prompt this week. It seems that this "bad week bug" has been hitting all of the families this swap! As for me, the poltergeists have been up to their usual antics, regardless of the fact that I now only have one during the day time! Mr. Bagnold was rear-ended last night on his drive home. (Just another reason to not rely on Muggle technology...) The other night I had absolutely no access to the Muggle Internet for hours (which caused a little panic on my end!), and we've been passing the cold around our house. :( I'm finally feeling better, as it seems the younger poltergeist is. The older poltergeist still has a bit of a cough, and Mr. Bagnold appears to be just now coming down with the symptoms.

In order to protect the Ministry, we have to keep up appearances of following all these Muggle laws and regulations, so the other day, I got to go to the Muggle dentist for a teeth cleaning and a consultation on another matter. Everything is starting up to prepare to move to Germany! I'm very excited to be going, but I am really not a fan of the paperwork and everything that leads up to the actual move. LOL I'm going to have to put an undetectable expanding charm on my yarn tote so that I can keep enough crafty stuff on hand to keep me occupied while we're living in the temporary lodging on base, through our drive up to our new station, and until we have all our things shipped to us!

I've been very busy with working on Emma Wigworthy's kit, too! The creative juices took a little bit of time to get going, but now that they are starting, I'm getting some more substantial ideas. :) In fact, I should go over to the family blog and share over there....

No comments: