Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wai--WHAT?!

How have I completely missed blogging for two weeks this go around?!?!?!?! How is that even possible?! I'm Miss Overachiever! Miss Get-It-Done-On-Time! Blargh! I have no idea where last week went...I remember that Mr. Bagnold started back to his office job at the Ministry this past week, after his 6+ month work out in the desert...and I recall doing school shopping for the older poltergeist online because what I needed wasn't all available at the base here...and then...BOOM! It's Sunday, and I've missed blogging! Insanity! But at least I have finished Lizzie's kit. (And that's not gone out on time, either! Getting used to not relying on magical ways of traveling in conjunction with only having one Muggle car is really a change...) It will be sent off with Persephone on Monday. I can't wait for her to get it! :D (Whew! At least I managed to get a few lines in for the last week of summer camp...)

No comments: