Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ack!

I can't believe I forgot to blog this past week!...Well, okay, maybe I can...Tuesday I ran off for a couple of hours to myself, Wednesday, I took the older poltergeist out for some one-on-one time, Thursday was the younger poltergeists' turn, Friday was a family day where all four of us went and spent the day out together, and yesterday I took both poltergeists out so that Mr. Bagnold could get some quiet time to himself. (I ended up out with both poltergeists for close to 8 hours! LOL) So between that and busily working away at Lizzie's kit, I suppose it shouldn't be any surprise that this past week got away from me. As a matter of fact, I went by the craft store yesterday to check and see if they had the wire I needed (I want to try knitting and crocheting with wire for jewelry!), they told me they were closed. I knew they were supposed to be closed on the 31st, but had completely not realized that the last day of July was yesterday! (Happy August, everyone!) Ahh, things are really picking up speed here...I'd better be prepared after I leave camp for the whirlwind of events that are on the horizon...::wanders off making mental checklists::

No comments: