Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WINGO!

Unfortunately, I don't think I have the time to participate in WINGO this year. I have too much going on and too little time! I will, however, list the things I qualify for the other people using my name to cover. :)

N1 - I have been on quite a few trains, since I'm living in Europe for the time being! I've taken a train to the following places: Venice, Florence, Siena, and Haworth! (And I forsee quite a few more train rides in my future!)

G1 - I reeeeeeeeeeeally love Knit Picks and Cascade. I don't think I can pick between the two!

O1 - If you use the term "speak" loosely enough, I can piece together some French from the 2 and a half years I took in school...but I'm far from fluent!


G2 - I have one brother (older) and 2 sisters (both younger) :)

O2 - My queue is monstrous....are you ready for this? 621!!!


W3 - My patronus is an otter. :)

I3 - Years ago I used to collect cats...nowadays I still collect Tiggers, though I'm not nearly as passionate about it as I used to be.

G3 - I've been to Edinburgh Castle (in Scotland), Hohensalzburg Castle (in Austria), and Castel Brando (in Italy)

O3 - I make stitch markers, but haven't made any for sale yet...working on that, though!


I4 - I am an American citizen. :)

N4 - I love black licorice, and also really enjoy the black currant licorice treats that Lizzie introduced me to while in Edinburgh!

G4 - The only Quidditch I've played is online ;)

O4 - You better believe I own every Harry Potter DVD!!!


W5 - I've been around this swap since HSKS6 (and don't see myself as ever leaving!)

I5 - I've been camping on multiple day trips while in school; in 6th grade, I went to the Sand Dunes and in 8th grade, I went somewhere (I don't know exactly where) in the Rocky Mountains, both in Colorado. :)

N5 - I have played the flute since 7th grade (though I can count on one hand the number of times I've touched it since I graduated high school, sadly...)

G5 - I'm an October baby :)

O5 - I brought my owl, Persephone, along with me to camp

Hope I was able to help at least a couple of people! :) Now it's back to my preparations for Mr. Bagnold to come home!

No comments: