Monday, July 12, 2010

Hellooooooooo, Summer Camp!!!

I am so very, very excited to come back to camp! My only lament is its short 6 weeks duration. LOL I really love this group of people and am so happy to have them in my life. :) This time around I get to spoil Miss Lizzie Wychwood!!!! I have wanted to spoil her (and Emma Wigworthy!) for quite some time now, and I am beyond ecstatic that it's finally happening! :D When I found out who I was sending to, I could hardly sit still for excitement, and had to immediately reach for a pen and paper to jot down the ideas that were spilling out of my brain! I've already made some purchases, and with one simple interaction with her (via electronic owl), I already have the kit in its entirety planned out! Now if only the things I have ordered would get here quickly...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good Morning/Evening Hermione! I have been having fun researching things for you and have a few questions to send you via email shortly. Just wanted to say a quick hello and I hope you are letting your wand do all the cleaning before your Wizard arrives!
Love, Siobhan