Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy-ness!!!

Wow, things have been picking up here at the Bagnold household! Planning a couple more trips before Mr. Bagnold returns, and I still have an entire house that is ridiculously in need of some magic clean-up! It's too bad we don't have any House Elves. (I know, I know, how dare I say that, right? Well, I promise I would be working right alongside them! LOL I just need some help doing a lot of de-cluttering and deep cleaning!) But since the term ends before his homecoming, I should have plenty of time to get it all done (I hope!). As it's actually not raining today here in Italy (for the present 10 seconds, anyhow), I'm about to take the poltergeists out and about for a bit. So here is my Ravenclaw homework:

PART 1


Find one person for each of these questions. No repeats!


Who is new to HSKS this Term? Genevra Dreamy

Who has played Quidditch for their House this Term? Celestina Pettigrew

Who is working on the same project (WIP) as you? Fleur Sweeting (Ahhhh, that Percy shawl....)

Who has more items in their Queue than you? Actually...nobody does! I have the largest queue this term! LOL But Megaera Black is closest to me, with her 400+ queue (I have over 600!)

Who has donated to SPEW this Term? Clara Clovenhoof

Who has participated in Dueling Club this Term? Ambyr Phoenixfyre

Who lives within 100 miles of you? Meladia Starseeker

Who is from a different country than you? Lizzie Wychwood


PART 2

Comment on at least one blog from each of the other houses. List their names here and something you learned about them from their blog post.


Hufflepuff, Selena Starfire: I learned that her wingspan falls between that of an owl and a goose!

Gryffindor, Madam Ferula McGonagall: She has been insanely busy between finishing up the school year (she's a teacher), preparing for her brother's wedding, and being a mom-to-be!!! (And she has a living and breathing Dark Arts detector!)

Slytherin, Quietus Snape: Wow! Quietus went up to Washington D.C. to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert, and made a weekend of it! (I love TSO, and have seen them perform 3 times, myself!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI: I now refer to Percy as "The shawl that shawl not be named" ... One of these days...

Hermione Bagnold said...

LOL LOL LOL Yeeeeeeeeeah...I don't think I'll ever finish mine...LOL