Monday, October 12, 2009

The Preliminaries

Find the following people among players on your and the other teams. (Each person can only be listed once.)
  1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
    Stellwa Quinn (knitting!)
  2. Someone who was born in the same month.
    Celeena Cree (Oct. 22)
  3. Someone from a different country.
    Lizzie Wychwood
  4. A new HSKS Quidditch player.
    Maisy Muddlestixs
  5. A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
    Rowena Bladvak
  6. A player who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!)
    Antonio de la Weasley
  7. A player who both knits and crochets.
    Agatha Vablatsky
  8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
    Megeara Black (blue!)


I saw that Stellwa is making a murloc (from the universe of World of Warcraft), and though I can't stand the little buggers, I can't wait to see her finished work!

Cel'eena has quite a few projects centered around amigurumi, but in my opinion, this little guy takes the cake!

Lizzie's knitting prowess seems to know no bounds (at least, not when it comes to needle size)! I absolutely love this project, and the fact that it is indeed a miniature of an actual pattern in there!

Maisy made this lovely blanket that looks as though it's quilted rather than crocheted...I have a similar project myself, on my page...I love the visual effects of that!

I got a good empathetic chuckle out of the name of the project that Rowena gave to these beautiful mitts...I tend to rather be a klutz myelf! LOL

The color of these socks Antonio made jumped right off the screen at me, since I have use that exact colorway myself! So beautiful and vibrant!

I can't wait to see Agatha's finished scarf from the traveling scarf group we were both in, in between HSKS swaps!

I love the neckercheif that Megaera made! I love lace that looks like leaves!

No comments: