Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yarny Goodness!

So a few weeks back, I signed up for Olive's sock club...and am I ever glad I did!!!! The package came in the mail on Friday! The theme is Pear & Pomegranate, and I love it!!! I'm not generally a tea drinker, and nearly always prefer iced tea to hot, (though the tea I drank while in England was pretty amazing!), so she sent a pear and pomegranate tea (with a little note on brewing it to ice!) and a tea infuser spoon (very nice, as I previously had nothing for straining tea...all the tea I have is in bags!)...I think I'll be trying my new new tea tonight after I get home from Venice! There are also some incredibly cute note cards and gorgeous sock yarn dyed in reds and greens(which was all nicely wrapped with a cute little "B" sticker, but I couldn't wait to open it and didn't get a picture of it until post-opening), along with the cutest stitch markers! And I love, love, love, love, love the bag! It's uber-cute!

(And it seems my computer is having issues, so I'll have to post pictures later...)

No comments: