Saturday, August 1, 2009

Great Green Globs....

Ahh, potions. Not one of my favorite classes at Hogwarts, but certainly vital! Here are the potions that I'm guessing Winnie brought with her:

1. Draught of Peace
2. Mandrake Restorative Draught
3. Babbling Beverage
4. Essence of Murtlap

I'm not quite sure how we're supposed to guess 7 potions with only 4 clues...but there's my guesses for what was put out there, and here are three random ones (and why I think she would have them!):

5. Invigoration Draught (for the long camp hikes!)
6. Sleekeazy's Hair Potion (because, let's face it, there aren't the greatest resources out here in the middle of nowhere for a girl to primp, and Sleekeazy's helps!)
7. Hiccuping Solution (for playing practical jokes, naturally!)

Edit: Okay, so those were my original other three guesses, but now I want to change them (if it's not too late, which I feel it probably is), since Miss Wartbobble actually had a list of potions on a previous blog posting!

5. Forgetfulness Potion (I must have been slipped a little of this...)
6. Shrinking Solution
7. Wit-Sharpening Potion

No comments: