Thursday, February 5, 2009

First homework of the term...

...and it's not even for 'Claws! LOL I just can't help it...I like homework! ;)

What are your three most favorite colors? blue, blue and blue. LOL (I do also really like purple, green and black, though.)

What are your three least favorite colors? the puke-y ones...like puke green, booger green, dirt brown...the ones with no life, really, lol

Your favorite candy is Reece's (it's my Achilles' Heel...the one candy I can't say no to...).

Draco, Lucius, or Snape? Snape

Do you knit, crochet, or both? both, but have been crocheting a LOT longer, and generally find it faster and easier

What type of kit did you ask for? Uhhh...I don't remember now...LOL I think I left it open...

Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)? It certainly has it's uses, and it's almost all I've ever used! For years!...I am SO ready to move up in the fiber world! LOL

Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term? Quinn, I think...who used to be a 'Puff.....prefect?

Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit: sock blockers! (I own none as of yet), maybe a kit or instructions or pieces to make stitch markers...I really wanna learn how to make them!, ummm...I dunno. I'll trust Lizzie's judgement. :) She did an AMAZING job last term with spoiling Eugene, so I know I'm in good hands. ;)

What are your three most favorite scents? Mmmmm...pumpkin pie...pear...and rain. :)

Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? it depends on my mood, but I like both, as a general rule :)

Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List? I believe it to be a certain Cassandra Puddlemere, but am not 100% certain...
Do you really need more stitch markers? I have some, but would never say no to more! :)

Dpns, circular, or straight? I've become quite attached to my circs...

What yarn makes you squee? I haven't had enough experimenting outside of acrylic to really know! :(

Favorite HP Movie? Ooooooooh...ummm.....the fourth one, actually, I think. Or maybe the third. I can't wait to see the 6th! :D

Favorite HP character? Hermione! (duh! LOL) She is SO me! I also really like Molly Weasley. She reminds me of my best friend's mom, and I love her to pieces! And, of course, Minerva McGonagall.

Who was your first choice for DADA professor? Eh, I don't really pay attention to all that. I mean, I voted for Colin Firth, just because I thought it would be interesting, but to be honest, I'm not here to drool over the profs. I'm here to learn! ;)

What is the Slytherin Common Room called? The Snake Pit

What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House? I'm in Ravenclaw...that's more qualified than being in the Snake Pit! ;P

No comments: