Friday, January 23, 2009

A new term!

I'm so excited for this new term! Returning students' sign ups were today, and I'm glad I didn't take my time to get to it! Ravenclaw filled up fast!!! I can already tell that this is going to be a fun term!!! It looks as though I may get to room with Rowena again and her twin that I haven't yet met. :) Super exciting!

On a sad note, however, Ravenclaw's Emma Wigworthy has left us. She has gone to the dark side. :( But we do have another Emma (Emma Dumbledore) to fill the Emma quota! :) However, since the Slytherins were so sneaky in ganking Miss Wigworthy from us in a completely different group, there may be some..."issues" between the 'Claws and the Snake Pit...I currently have in my possession a certain cheer leading uniform, and who knows what fate will befall it while I'm not watching guard over it?...

All in all, a very promising term!!!

No comments: