Friday, December 16, 2011

HSKS13 goodies

I can't believe HSKS13 is already coming to a close! I received my package from my Yule partner, Ivy Green, a little while back, but have only just now gotten to posting pictures of the AMAZING kit she sent!

I was so excited when my doorbell rang and standing there was someone from Deutsche Post with a box for me to sign for!

First thing I saw upon opening the box (It's an entire booklet of info on Germany, two patterns, & a detailed description of everything in the kit!
Preparing to open...


WOW!

A beautiful blue necklace

A lovely KnitPro shawl pin (that matches my needles!)

GORGEOUS blue yarn!
Yummy chocolate treats!

Jelly she made herself!
MORE homemade spread...this one is PUMPKIN!

Beautiful ceramic doe
Harry Potter Opal sock yarn (in the Dumbledore colorway)!

AWE! SOME!

The whole kit in all it's glory!

There were so many things packed into that box, I'm sure she used an Undetectable Extension Charm! There were also some cute ornaments (that are now on my tree), more chocolate, walnuts, cute little wooden hearts, animals & snowflakes, loose leaf tea and what looks to be a small notions container! It is a spectacular kit, and one that is put together so well, I would never have known she was a first time swapper! Thank you, Ivy! I can only hope you like what I'm sending to you a fraction of how much I love what you sent me!

No comments: