Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whoopsie Daisy!

I really and truly meant to blog while we were in the States over the Thanksgiving holidays, but time got away from me! LOL Upon coming home to Italy, though, I found a package waiting for me that nearly completes my spoilee's kit! I was looking at what I had laying around and noticed that it looked sparse...because I forgot about the little tidbits to fill it out! So I'll be working on that over the next couple of days. :)

On another note...I also got into my shrinkydinks! I noticed the ways that Pren had used them and told myself I had to try them! Here's my first attempt:

Using a picture taken while we were in the States, I made a magnet. :) It's far from perfect, but it's still super cute, and I'm betting my BFF will love it. :) (She's the one in the picture with my younger poltergeist.) The settings on my printer are weird and I can't find a way to set the ink at 50%, I just see the "quick print" option, but that puts lines in the final product that make it look less than what it should be...I may be checking out Poppy's printer settings when I'm over there in a couple of days! ;) And now I'm off to scrounge up the material that I was intending to use the shrinkydinks for after this little test run. :D

No comments: